Thursday 11 July 2013

welcome to Waikato bow huntuer - who would have thought i am blogging


Well firstly let me say that i didnt think i would ever write a blog, or have the time. But here i am and here you are reading my blogged thoughts on blogging. Welcome to the site as well. I don’t think i have much to say but in order for this to be a decent read for you i will have to change that aspect of my personality. I will try and keep it short and interesting.
I have started this site for other bow hunters who are like me. When i started bow hunting i was really hard pressed to know if i was doing the right thing, looking in the right places or even walking in the right way. If i could have gone on a trip like the ones i offer here i would have jumped at the chance to learn while with someone. How many times have we all wondered if we are wasting our time in the bush?!
Plus it took me years to find the land and the spots, to learn each piece of land too. This is for those chaps who love archery and bow hunting but their location and life does not let them get out as much as they would like.
Lastly i wanted to offer something that is not once in a life time, but 2 or 3 or 4 times in a year! Not helicopter and 7-10 days in the bush but drive, hike and for 1-2 days. Don’t get me wrong those helicopter 10 missions are life changing and often worth every shinny penny, but i wanted to offer something that could be done often and easily.

Not hunting trophy’s but sports bow hunting with meat for a curry at the end.

Cheers
JW   

No comments: